Installing Zenler Studio
Purchase the Zenler Studio or download the trial version. Make sure all applications are closed and the Anti-virus software is disabled. Double click on the .exe file and follow instructions. After installation is completed, reboot system for updating registry settings. On finishing the installation you can find Zenler Studio icon on desktop.
To start the program, double click the icon shown on Desktop or go to Start\All Programs\DigitalOfficePro\ZenlerStudio\Zenler and click on Zenler. This will initialize the program and the main dialog of Zenler Studio will be shown.
Start --> All Programs -->DigitalOfficePro -->Zenler Studio -->Zenler
If you are using PowerPoint 2007/2010, you'll find a new tab/ribbon named Zenler Studio. In the case of XP/2003 you can find a toolbar named Zenler Studio. If you are using 2007/2010 you can find the Zenler Studio tab in PowerPoint ribbon. See Zenler Studio tab as shown below:
Zenler Studio in PowerPoint 2010
Zenler Studio in PowerPoint 2007
Zenler Studio in PowerPoint 2003/Xp
Creating a New Course
If you are a new Zenler Studio user, please follow the steps below to creating a new course in Zenler Studio:
• From the 'Course' section, select “New Course”
• A ‘New Course’ dialog will open. From the dialog select the course type. There are three options to choose from
Blank Course: This is a blank course template.
Course Wizard: Course Wizard contains two types of templates (General Wizard and Quiz Only Wizard). With General Wizard you can create a course which used generally. Quiz Only Wizard help you to create quiz only course.
Course Templates: Course Templates are pre-designed Zenler courses. Here you can find some pre designed Courses like Introducing Zenler Studio, Quiz Template, Global Warming and Population Growth Problem.
• Select ‘Blank Course’ and click on OK button to start creating Zenler course from a Blank Course. A ‘New Course’ dialog will open. Enter a Course Name and select a location for the Course. Click on Create button to create a blank course..
• Select ‘Course Templates’ and click on OK button to start creating Zenler course from a pre-
designed course templates. A ‘New Course’ dialog will open. Enter a Course Name and select a location for the Course. Click on Create button to create a blank course
Note: In the case of ‘Course Wizard’ the following steps are needed.
• After selecting the Course type as ‘Course Wizard’. Click on OK button to start creating new course.
• A ‘Course Wizard’ will open. Enter a Course Name and select a location for the Course. Click on Next to proceed.
• A window to select Course Theme appears. Select a default theme for your course chapter. You can change this after the completion of the course creation. To proceed click on the Next button.
• A new window appears to organize the course. Select the number of chapters you would like to have in this course. Also you can specify whether to add a Test at end of the course. There is an option to give test name for the final course test. After entering this information click on Next to proceed.
• In the Chapter Configuration window specify the number of pages in this chapter and whether to include a test at end of this chapter. After completing chapter related settings, click on the Next button to proceed.
• Course Wizard Completion window appears. Press “Finish” to complete the Easy Course Wizard.
Your course is now created and you may edit the course as you progress. Please do not forget to save your work regularly as you build up the course.
Creating a Chapter
To create New Chapter in the Course, follow the instructions below:
• Right click on the Course to which you need to add a new chapter. Choose ‘Insert New’ option.
• Select ‘Chapter’ option to add a new chapter in the course.
You can easily add new chapter by click on the Add Chapter button from the Course Designer Task Pane.
Insert a Quiz
To insert Quiz model into the Zenler Studio Course follow the steps below:
• Click on the ‘Add Quiz’ button in Add group of Zenler Studio ribbon.
• A ‘Zenler Quiz’ dialog box appears. From the ‘Quiz Question’ section provide the quiz question, answer options and check the correct answer.
• Click on the ‘Insert Quiz Question’ to insert the question into your course.
Similarly, you can add as many questions you wish to include along with the course.
• From the ‘Quiz Templates’ section you can choose the quiz templates you like. These are a set of pre-designed quiz templates.
• In Zenler Quiz there is an option to add questions from the Quiz Bank. To insert questions from Quiz Bank go to the ‘Quiz Bank’ tab and selected the questions and click on the ‘Insert from Bank’ button.
• After inserting all questions click on the ‘Finish’ button. Now the whole quiz contents get inserted to your course.
Insert Interactivity Model
To insert interactivity model into Zenler Studio Course, please follow the steps below:
• Click on the ‘Insert Interactivity’ button in the Interactivity group of the Zenler Studio ribbon in your PowerPoint.
• A ‘Zenler Interactivity’ dialog box appears. dialog box appears. From the ‘Create’ section choose ‘Create New Interactivity’ option.
• From the window select the interactivity template you want.
It is like a non specialist development tool which helps to create variety of e-learning interactivities like ebook, 3D Cube, Calendar, Panoramic Zoom effects and much more that are flexible and beyond our imaginations. Click on the ‘Create’ button to go to interactivity editor.
• After doing all the modifications to the interactivity. Click on the Publish button to start the publish process. Before publishing it asks to save the interactivity.
• Once you are done with all interactivity customizations, you can save the interactivity by selecting the SAVE or SAVE AS button.
The PUBLISH button allows you to publish your interactivity to Zenler Studio Course. The published interactivity model directly embeds into the course editor.
Publish To SWF: Use the Publish To SWF option if you want Zenler Studio Course in SWF format.
Publish To Zenler Online: Use the Publish To Zenler option if you want publish to Zenler Studio Course in Zenler Online portal. User can easily access the Course from anywhere in the world.
Publish To SCORM: This option is used to publish Zenler Course in SCORM compatible format.
Publish To AICC: Use the Publish To AICC option if you want publish Zenler Studio Course in AICC compatible format.