Please carefully read this License Agreement before using the HTML5Point SDK product. Using this product indicates your acceptance of this Agreement's terms. If you do not agree with any of the terms, do not use this product. It also contains proprietary source code which you are entitled to use only under the terms of this license agreement. This License will continue as long as you use the Product. However, it will terminate if you fail to comply with any of its terms or conditions. You must agree, upon termination, to destroy all copies of the HTML5Point SDK.
License For HTML5Point SDK
Terms and Copyright Notice.
1. Grant of License. DigitalOfficePro Software grants a limited, non-exclusive license to use one copy of the application development tool called HTML5Point SDK for the purpose of developing applications for the Windows environment. This copy of SDK must be used by a single developer (single user). You may not network the HTML5Point SDK or otherwise use it for development on more than one computer at the same time or by two different developers (users) at any time.
2. Installation and Use. You may install and use one copy of the PRODUCT and DOCUMENTATION. You may not make copies, reproductions, translations or modifications of or to the PRODUCT or DOCUMENTATION, except you may make a single archive copy of the PRODUCT. The same copyright notice and proprietary marking as appears on the original PRODUCT must be contained on the archive copy.
3. Reproduction and Distribution. Neither the PRODUCT nor the DOCUMENTATION may be copied or distributed to anyone without written authorization from DigitalOfficePro
4. No Competing Products. HTML5Point SDK should NOT be used to create another PPT to HTML5 Converter product. Selling of a PPT to HTML converter product - developed using HTML5Point SDK in disguise (that can cause loss of revenue to DigitalOffficePro) is PROHIBITED. Also, creating web pages with misleading content that shows PowerPoint to HTML5 Converter when using HTML5Point SDK under the hood is NOT permitted. Failure to comply above will result in suspension of licenses and legal action.
5. Description of Limitations. You may not disassemble, create derivative works, modify, reverse engineer, adapt, decompile, or translate the PRODUCT or the DOCUMENTATION. You may not adapt, create derivative works, or translate any part of the documentation without the prior written consent of DigitalOfficePro Transfer. You may permanently transfer all of your rights under this License Agreement provided the recipient agrees to the terms of this License Agreement.
DIGITALOFFICEPRO IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE INSTALLATION, USE OF OR RESULTS OBTAINED FROM THE PRODUCT OR DOCUMENTATION. DIGITALOFFICEPRO DOES NOT WARRANT YOUR REQUIREMENTS WILL BE MET WITH THE PRODUCT'S FUNCTIONS OR THAT THE DOCUMENTATION OR PRODUCT'S OPERATION WILL BE ERROR-FREE OR UNINTERRUPTED, OR THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED.
DIGITALOFFICEPRO HAS USED REASONABLE EFFORTS TO MINIMIZE ERRORS OR DEFECTS IN THE PRODUCT AND DOCUMENTATION. YOU ASSUME THE RISK OF ANY AND ALL DAMAGE OR LOSS FROM USE, OR INABILITY TO USE THE PRODUCT AND DOCUMENTATION. THE PRODUCT AND DOCUMENTATION IS PROVIDED AS IS WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES SO THE ABOVE EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. THIS WARRANTY GIVES YOU SPECIFIC LEGAL RIGHTS AND YOU MAY ALSO HAVE OTHER RIGHTS WHICH VARY FROM STATE TO STATE.
IN NO EVENT WILL DIGITALOFFICEPRO OR ITS AUTHORIZED REPRESENTATIVES BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY DAMAGES, INCLUDING LOSS OF PROFITS, LOST SAVINGS, OR OTHER INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE SUCH DIGITALOFFICEPRO PRODUCT AND DOCUMENTATION EVEN IF DIGITALOFFICEPRO OR ITS AUTHORIZED REPRESENTATIVE HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, OR FOR ANY CLAIM BY ANY OTHER PARTY.
SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES SO THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
EXCLUSIVE LIMITATION AND REMEDIES LIABILITIES
DIGITALOFFICEPRO ENTIRE LIABILITY AND YOUR EXCLUSIVE REMEDY AGAINST DIGITALOFFICEPRO OR ITS AUTHORIZED REPRESENTATIVES FOR LOSS OR DAMAGE CAUSED BY ANY FAILURE OR DEFECT OF THE PRODUCT OR DOCUMENTATION, REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF ACTION, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE, SHALL BE THE REPLACEMENT OF THE PRODUCT. CONTACT YOUR ORIGINAL SOURCE OF PURCHASE TO RECEIVE INSTRUCTIONS ON OBTAINING REPLACEMENT PRODUCT. THIS WILL BE EXCLUSIVE OF ALL OTHER REMEDIES AGAINST DIGITALOFFICEPRO AND ITS AUTHORIZED REPRESENTATIVE, EXCEPT FOR YOUR RIGHT TO CLAIM DAMAGES FOR BODILY INJURY TO ANY PERSON.
DigitalOfficePro and HTML5Point SDK are trademarks of DigitalOfficePro. Microsoft and PowerPoint are registered trademarks of Microsoft Corporation.
All other trademarks are property of their respective owners. Copyright (c) 2017 DigitalOfficePro All rights reserved.